18 January 2013

Reminiscing 2012

Hi, it's been a week I didn't post any entry here. I have been so occupied with my little boy. Feels like he growing up so fast. And it led me to focus more on him. 

He doesn't want to play with his toys alone. He always pull my hand, asking me to play along with him (if hubby aren't around). He always seeks attention to me and his daddy.. Now, as he's taking his afternoon nap, I like to slip in this little time to update my blog. 

Well, this is my 3rd post of the year 2013. So, i would like to do some reminiscent of the year 2012. 

The year 2012 has been a good year for me. I survived being a SAHM and growing to learn more about being a mother to our little boy. It was fun but not that easy though. I learned that perseverance, faith and patience, love and care are the keys of being a mother. 

Kids behavior could be vary from each other, so I fell blessed to have this child of ours. It taught me about life. Indeed, it's a long process. It's a long way to go, but I pray to GOD that I may go through in each event with full of strength and faith.

128 posts. Yes, they were 128 posts I made last year. Quite a lot isn't it.. As i browse back the posts I made for each month of the year 2012, surprisingly i found that there is at least one memorable event occurred on that particular month. These made me feel how blessed I am. I'm not gonna state that each memorable events of the month, but I can state few of them. 

They were:-
- The most awesome moment was when hubby and I went for a vacation in Phuket for the 1st time.  
- Gabriel turned 1 year old, marked the most essential point in his life.
- Gabriel's baptism day. The day where he become part of Catholic officially.
- Baking. Surprisingly I fell in love with baking and started to bake for the 1st time in September 2012. The reason was, I craved for a slice of chocolate cake..haha!
- And the most happiest moment was when hubby got transferred to KK from Kudat. Praise to GOD, we waited for this for almost 5 years. :D


So, here are the list of my post last year. Macam rindu pula balik bila tengok itu post2 yg 2012. Kenangan terindah org bilang hehe.. :P  You can click at particular post to read.

December 2012

November 2012

October 2012

September 2012

August 2012

July 2012

June 2012

May 2012

April 2012

March 2012

February 2012

January 2012


Okay, that's it for today. So how's your 2013 so far?.. Too early to tell?..hehe
I hope the year 2013 is a great year for me and my family. 2013 please be good to me.. Pray the best for us ya.. :)

Have a great week ahead. :D


 

14 comments:

  1. hi stelle! wah yang pasti 2012 memng bawa banyak kenangan kan.. let live 2013 better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenangan terindah kah nie stella...Best kan klu ingat balik...huhu..Ok take care ya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmg best kalau ingat balik.. Ingat yg happy2 saja :)

      Delete
  3. Thks for sharing with us your journey! Enjoy motherhood, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai stella,
    selamat menjalankan tugas sebagai ibu =D, wpun sibuk tapi ada jg masa untuk blogwalking di blog saya, tq & amat mhargainya =D, bulan ni update slow sikit, tidak mau fokus pada kuantiti sahaja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Donny,
      Terima kasih :)
      Bagus juga begitu..sya pun agak slow lately..

      Delete
  5. Wish you more wonderful days this year Stella! God Bless! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best juga kan berkongsi apa saja yang ko mau kasi share biarpun ada urang pikir kita macam 'show off'.
    Keep on writing and share your life experienced, motherhood, love and friendship.

    God Bless us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya best ba Wyne. Aahh..pedulikan mereka.. Ini blog aku..hehe :P
      Yes, will keep on writing here :)

      Delete
  7. as the chinese zodiac's prediction, I started my year with not so good. hrp2 things will be getting better. Stay positive saja la as I always do.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...