29 April 2012

BERSIH 3.0



The day where the BERSIH 3.0 happened, we (Hubby, Gabriel and I) were heading to KK from Kudat. We went through 4 roadblocks. The road traffics were really jammed.

I read a friend status on FB via ipad during the ride. I remember as I read it, I was at Tuaran area. She wrote that a DHL worker been detained by a police at Esso Bundusan because he was wearing a yellow shirt. And the yellow shirt was actually a formal uniform for the DHL worker. It has nothing to do with BERSIH thingy.

Coincidentally, I was looking at a roundabout during our way out from Tuaran area. There were peoples wearing yellow shirt, cutting grasses and leaves at the roundabout. I was wondering if police would detain these peoples too..LOL.

I made a joke with hubby. Just for fun, I was asking him, "If Gabriel is wearing yellow shirt, would the police detain him?". And to my surprised, hubby answered, " Ya, kena tangkap juga! (with serious tone). Dorang kasi nenen dia. Kasitau pukul berapa kasi tidur, pukul berapa kasi nenen.." LOL, i thought it was serious. Tau-tau dia balas jawapan yg kasi main sya juga..deiii..

p/s: I heard the BERSIH 3.0 in KK was a peaceful rally. :D





8 comments:

  1. Bekerut juga dahi sa bila baca yang when your hubby cakap Gabriel pun bulih kena tangkap kalau pakai baju kuning. Sekali baca lagi, nah! Hahaha.. Sa pikir betul2 juga nih moi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee~ Yup, the road was really jammed that day, even we yg heading from Likas to Kk pun kena jam for about 1 hour, tgk2 ada roadblock di depan.. Huhu.. But we didnt notice pula the yellow people pny gathering.. hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from shopping trip in Korea. It's nice to be greeted by an interesting post. Lots of blog hopping to catch up :) Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup i was on my way to KK too last saturday and jumpa roadblock 2 times. bikin jammed betul ni. bila sampai kk, bising sangat because itu helikopeter pusing2 all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiyo..sya masi blm sempat tu semua..kali ter-awal kami limpas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...