11 May 2012

A Movie Day Out

It's been a while.

Yes, i guess it has been 8 months plus. This is the very first time ever since I delivered Gabriel. Hubby planned to watch the movie 'The Avengers', just the 2 of us.

Honestly, i couldn't bear the thinking of letting Gabriel at home. But i pushed myself to do so. Of course we sent him to his grandma. Hubby already planned this on and I don't want to let him down, plus I also want to watch 'The Avengers' movie.. :P

We went for a movie day out on last Wednesday at GSC Suria Sabah.  It was a working day and just a few people in the hall.

A fun and indeed memorable moment. Mcm bujang balik, baru p dating2..LOL. Thanks to hubby for this idea.. Well, i guess he wants this for a long time and he thinks now is the right time. He booked the movie ticket via Iphone lg tu, tidak mau berbaris kunun.. i appreciate his effort.. :)

Just us at cinema lobby.

 Captain America! My fav hero! ;)

Yeay! ada org belanja popcorn hehe

I found this advertisement board funny when I saw the Black Widow. Kepala dia besar..LOL

Okay, that's it for today. Indeed I'll cherish this moment. Thank you GOD for giving me a chance to live another moment. 

By the way,  I'm getting ready for tomorrow's event. Preparing myself for a big task tomorrow. It's another big task for me.. (i guess..:P). Will blog it out soon..:)

Till then, have a blessed weekend ahead. :)

11 comments:

  1. Mcm yg sy comment d fb.. Sometimes mmg mau jg time bedua2.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stella, that's a nice shot you've got there with your hubby! I've watched the Avengers too with my family & loved it. Happy Mother's Day to u & be sure to head over for a mouth-watering dish + some laughter @ Surprise Mom with A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so which one is your favourite avengers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say 'Captain America' hehehe.. or Iron man :P

      Delete
  4. awww so romantic ^^ the avengers was awesome right ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...