11 November 2010

Thank You!


Hi dear friends,
How are you today?.. It's Thursday already and weekend almost here..
I am sure most of us awaiting for weekend, isn't hehe..

Today I managed to be in office after 2 days of MC.
Thank GOD, i'm now getting recover slowly.
I am suffering of sensitive abdominal and gastric pain, and it's now affected my
intestine system. Presently, I have to avoid spicy food and carbonated drinks as much I can.
Well, i hope this is the last time I suffer this disease. I hope so..
People said, gastric pain doesn't have particular medicine that can cures your illness 100% because
it's all about your food intake. Once you are detected with gastric pain, it will always stick in you..


And for the record, I can't bare too long in air conditioned room too.
If you happened to read my post on last Monday about how i forgot to bring my socks to office and
i had to bare the freezing condition for the whole day.
My abdoment is so sensitive till i had to suffer pain on that night itself.
The next day, I just lied on bed because I can't even stand anymore.

I would like to thank to dear friends who are really concerned of my health. 
GOD bless all of you.
Thanks for all your prayer, and now I am doing good already.. I'm recovering and hope that i will be able to do my regular activities as before..

Thank GOD for i still alive today.:)
Thanks again for your prayer.  MySpace
May GOD put you in His care..




13 comments:

  1. Take care okay...

    Selagi belum beranti tu hujan, selagi tu lah bersusun urang jumpa doktor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyne:
    Ya betul ckp ko tu..haha
    TQ kio.. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a speedy full recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing u in the blogsphere stel. ;p

    for record, sia nda pernah kena tu gastric pain. opsss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. d1n0za:
    Thank you so much for ur concern..
    and thanks again for visiting here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just:
    waa..bgus juga ko nda pernah kena gastric pain just. Sya start kena time sya bljr d matriks ni..atukoii

    Miss u too Just!!..:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping and praying for your wellness stella..get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy Poh:
    TQ soo much Nancy.. :)
    GOD bless u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear that :) take meal on time..k..jgn lg sakit2 k :) GBU

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear that :) take meal on time..k..jgn lg sakit2 k :) GBU

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya i know the feeling if kena gastric i also have gastritis. you take care. If me kena tu capat2 sa p beli tu Zellox any pharmacy ada tu or guardians/watson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs graig:

    TQ sooo much..mo jaga makan la ni :)
    GOD bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosc;
    Na sama pula kita.. ya ba..mau ready ubat la ni awal2..sbg persediaan..
    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...