Hello dear friends, it's the last week for January 2011. And we will celebrating Chinese New Year on the 3rd and 4th February. Yes, it is next week. I am sure most of us want to be looked nice and beautiful with glowing and smooth skin on any party or occasion. It's about 10 days more to the celebration. Therefore, i share with you this 14 tips for glowing skin. Remember you have 10 more days before the celebration, you have several days to upgrade to a smooth skin.. I hope it's not too late..hehe..
You can transform your dry skin into a super smooth, soft, supple, and glowing skin by using these home remedies.
Okay, here are the 14 tips.. Read carefully. :)
1. Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow.
2. Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth.
3. Mix egg white with honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
4. Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
5. Rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes.
6. Make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoon turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
7. A paste of the fresh fenugreek leaves, applied on the face prevents pimples, blackheads, dryness of the face and early appearance of wrinkles.
8. Make a paste by mixing mashed banana, honey, lemon juice and margarine. Apply on face for overnight. Smear on hands and feet, and wash off in the morning (wear gloves in hands and socks in feet).
9. Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
10. Powder mango peels and mix 1 teaspoon milk powder and rub on face, neck, and hands. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
11. Mix one cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon / lime juice. While taking bath, lather your body and face heavily with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub the whole body and face with the sugar mixture on the lather.
12. After a shower apply vaseline over your entire body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice a month.
13. Mix corn (polenta) flour with egg white and apply on your face. When your face is dried completely in about 1/2 an hour, put your fingers in warm water and massage your face. Repeat daily for 10-15 days.
14. Mix 3 teaspoons of baby oil and 2 teaspoons of sugar together. Rub your hands, feet or any part and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
So, what are you waiting for?.. Grab those remedies today and start your beauty routine for a glowing and smooth skin. :)
Stay beautiful.. :)