16 June 2015

Life is So Unpredictable



Life is so unpredictable.
Anything could be happened in a blink of eye.
Therefore, surrender everything to God and make everything the best everyday.
You'll never know what you might lost today.. It could be the most precious thing in your life.

Cherish everyday.. Cherish every moment.. 

I rest my heart to You oh Lord. Have mercy on me and please strengthen my heart to move on..


My boy is now growing up so fast.
I'm all emotional about him growing up that fast. 

I was wondering how is he when he enters primary school.. No more kisses and hugs i guess?.. I must be missing those someday..

I'll cherish every moment now. I hope you grows well and i'll promise to be the best mom to you. 

I might not the best mother in the world, but i know deep in my heart i'll be the best mother to you.. 

6 comments:

  1. skrg pun malu2 sdh c rayyan kalau sy mo kiss dia or minta dia kiss sy.. huhuhuh..
    Apa2 pun stel.. hope & pray everything is ok with you & family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.
    You're going to be a good mother. God Bless you. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you there Stel (regarding kids growing up so fast and how unpredictable life can be).
    All we can do so to be strong, patient and have faith that God has a wonderful plan for all of us. Stay strong sister!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...