It is really a simple recipe and yet very tasty. The recipe is actually a non bake lemon cheesecake but i modified the recipe. I didn't add in the lemon juice, but instead i added fresh chop strawberries in the batter and few on top of the cake for topping deco.
So here's the recipe:-
For the base.
400g digestive biscuits
125g butter or magarine
For the filling.
200g Philadelphia Cheese
75g caster sugar
1. Put biscuits in food processor/blender and mix until become fine pieces. Add in butter and mix again. ( i used melt butter melted using low heat). Put in a tin and leave to set. I put this in the fridge while i'm preparing the filling.
2. Mix cheese and cream until stiff peaks. Add sugar and mix again.
3. Add in fresh chop strawberries. The amount, depends on you. If you like more strawberries, you can add more. Maybe about 2 cups chop strawberries. And mix using spatula.
4. Put batter in the tin and place in refrigerator overnight.
5. Serve with fresh strawberries on top of the cake.
Easy right?.. So, try the recipe. No regret.. Hehe..
That 's it for now. Have a great week ahead. :)