I can't describe the feeling when we touched down at London Heathrow Airport for the first time. Been away from my hometown for almost 13 hours journey and 6990 miles away from Kota Kinabalu, made me nervous and excited at the same time, so did hubby.
Here are the things that happened upon we reached at the UK:-
- We lost Gabriel's stroller the moment we entered London Heathrow Airport simply because we didn't know the stroller collection point. Haha..funny. But finally we retrieved the stroller as we ran back to the door where we came out earlier and saw other people took their stroller there.
- We have to take a bus to Terminal 5, for a next flight; to the Manchester Airport. It took 20 minutes ride.
- The custom checking is so thorough. Trust me, their checking is very detail. They scanned and checked our baggage one by one. We stuck on Gabriel's medicine and milk in his bottle. The custom officer asked for prescription for Gabriel medicine and we didn't bring any. Luckily, the custom officer didn't confiscate the medicine. And as for the milk, hubby were asked to drink it. Tapi nasib juga bosou terlimpas haha.. Dorang tidak ternampak tu bosou.. Syukur Tuhan! :P
- It took 45 minutes flight from Terminal 5 to Manchester Airport.
- From Manchester Airport to Chester took 40 mins (on a taxi ride).
- As we arrived in Chester, we stayed at Travelodge temporarily before we moved into our rental house.
At the Manchester Airport 12/9/2013
That's it for now. I must say, grateful and praise to the Lord sebab tu bosou tidak kena tangkap haha.. and of course because we reached UK safely. Thank You GOD..
Thank you for stopping by here. Have a great week ahead. :)