24 April 2013

A Week In KL

Hi dear readers,
How is your weekdays so far?.. I hope it's a great week for you and your family.

I just want to do some short update here as now I am right here in KL for a week. We ( hubby, gabriel and I) arrived here yesterday at around 2pm via AirAsia flight. It's not really a holiday but it's actually just to accompany my hubby as he has course to attend in Subang Jaya.

Today is our second day here. We managed to have a walk at Midvalley Megamall with my sis in law and her kids. And we actually staying at her house here at Jalan Persekutuan until tomorrow and later at late afternoon we will move to a hotel at Subang Jaya where the course which hubby has to attend is just nearby.

It was a great day today. Gabriel seems so happy too to meet his cousins, lil Aby and Ian here. Gabriel also had fun while we took him walking at Midvalley Megamall. We managed to shopped few thing like gabriel's shirt, diaper bag, gabriel's learning abc books and etc.

I have posted some photos on my FB, Instagram and videos on Keek.  

Ok, that's it for now. See you soon again later. ;)

10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...