22 June 2009

A(H1N1) become worst..

I just read the news from TheStar online.. This is a shock news. Till now there are 50 peoples who are infected with this disease. How could this happened?.. I can’t understand. The flu getting wide spread to Malaysian. Two schools in KL are now closed due to this flu. Sooner or later, it will transmit widely to whole Malaysian.. Oh my God.. This is so scary. I am afraid if it now spreading widely in Kota Kinabalu. Now I am thinking about my family and myself too. We should do something to prevent this flu for getting wide spread among all of us. Should government close the country door from getting enter and exit by Malaysian and Tourist?.. Is this the best option we had?.. Don’t know.. But the most important thing is always practice good hygiene and cleanliness by covering your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Also, wash your hands with soap.. And..please........ those who fell sick or had a fever must inform to hospital.. Just take an action to report it to your nearest hospital. Please follow government instruction on this matter.. Let us together to prevent this virus from spreading widely.. think about your loved ones, think about yourself.

The full news please read at http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/22/nation/4166771&sec=nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...