10 May 2009

Appreciation for Mothers..

To all mothers out there, Happy Mother’s Day............!! This is the celebration to appreciate to all mothers for their love and care to their children. Mother is the most important in our life. Without mother, our life would not be complete. Appreciates your mother and be nice to her. No mothers want her son or daughter does worst in life. We should realize that mother always want the best for us.

Therefore, to all mother out there and mom to be, Happy Mother’s day... :D

And especially to my mom, thanks for being kind to me, I know you are always want the best for me, did the best for me and praying for your children. Your daughter will always appreciates you for all of her life and praying for your peace, joy, long-life and blessing from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...