Yes… it’s a book titled “If Life is a Game, These are the Rules”. by Cherie Carter-Scott,Ph.D.
I bought this book last Saturday from Harris Bookstore in One Borneo, KK. Still didn’t finish read it yet but I would like to share some of the lesson from this book. As I read this book from the beginning, it inspires me about life and really motivates myself to see what life is about. This book is really great. It teaches us the rules of being human so that we can conquer life’s challenges and manage its unpredictable ups and downs. According to the writer, there are no mistakes in life, only lessons that are repeated.
As stated in the book, these are the Ten Rules For Being Human,
1. You will receive a body.
2. You will be presented with lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
4. Lessons are repeated until learned.
5. Learning does not end.
6. “There” is no better than “Here”.
7. Others are only mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. All the answer lies inside you.
10. You will forget all of this at birth.
Some of the words that really inspire me and I hope these will inspire to you dear readers as well.
- Remind yourself that you are here to learn lessons.
- Be present with your process. Pay attention to what you are experiencing.
- Be diligent with actions which enable you to get the lessons presented to you.
- Ask for answers and you shall receive them.
- Listen with an open heart.
- Explore all options.
- See your judgment as a mirror.
- View each crisis as an opportunity.
- Trust yourself.
- Believe in yourself.
- Look within yourself, to your higher self, for guidance on all your choices.
- Extend compassion to yourself.
- Remember there are no mistakes, only lessons.
- Love yourself, trust your choices and everything is possible.