Hello dear readers,
How is your last weekend?.. I hope all was good and yes i know today is Monday. Most people will say about Blue Monday and things like that. But it's okay, life is like that. Just move on and you'll see what the rest of the week brings you.
Well, today I would like to share a recipe, in which a friend requested from me. I posted a butter cake photo on Instagram and she asked for recipe. To make things easy, I'll definitely share the recipe here on my blog so that most of my friend will get the recipe. Oh that was generous enough, right?.. haha
By the way, this isn't my own recipe. I got it from thekitchn.com. A friend ordered a butter cake for Mother's Day and I found this recipe quite nice with plenty of good feedbacks. So i chose this recipe.
It's just an easy recipe; easy to follow and simple ingredients. :D
Moist Butter Cake
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt (i didn't put salt as i'm using salted butter)
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/4 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius. Sift together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together in a mixer.
3. Put in eggs one at a time. Continue beat until well mixed.
4. Add in vanilla essence and continue to beat.
5. Fold in milk and flour mix gradually. Beat until well combined.
6. Divide the cake batter and put them in 2 nos of 9 inch cake tins.
7. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 25-30 minutes each.
Here's the Butter Cake ordered by Ms Laura. She requested for roses deco at the side of the cake and with that particular words, a Mother's Day wish. :D
And here's her feedback. Thanks Ms Laura! :D
Okay, that's it for now. Have a great Monday and blessed week ahead.
Go and try the recipe. It's very simple and yet tasty. :)