20 October 2009

As Usual..

It’s Tuesday and as usual I can’t wait Friday..what a tired October I have.. Need to finish the whole work..Thank GOD, He gave me a good assistant.. Hopefully all this particular work will finish as soon as possible.. Possibly before November.. since I don’t want to have a busy month anymore, plus December also not far away.. I have plan with family on the first week of December.. We decided to go on a holiday..and I hope this one will be much a relaxing trip since I had enough with the stress over the office.. and.. Christmas also not so far away from now...yeay! So what I can do now is..wait..and see...carry on with my work.. till all is done..And for sure,I’m gonna buy myself with good reward... to pamper me and get some calmness moment..like I always do..
Oh my God, I can’t wait for that...please help me to face this present thing..

By the way, dear reader...have a wonderful week.. =)
GOD bless..

4 comments:

  1. Christmas will be here before you know it! Woohoo!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha..you know what? I'm preparing the list of present gift for my family and partly finished to workout for the budget. I have a big family, so.. have to budget carefully too...hehhee. Cant wait for the Christmas.. I miss all those christmas carol song.. huhuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gallivanter,

    yup true..hehe..Can't waitttt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah Alv..advance ko aa..ni patut di contohi ni..budget awal2..hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...