Today, I took Jasmine Tea during tea time in the evening. I used to drink Milo during tea time and since Milo is finished and all I found in office was just a box of Jasmine tea , I tried it. There are nescafe too in office, but i am not really into it and i didn't take it for many years already because I am afraid that it will give bad impact for my gastric ulcer. I got a cup of Jasmine tea in nice lukewarm water and it did really made my day. Since I took this tea today, I did my work with calm and without feeling sleepy.. I wonder what Jasmine tea is and what its benefit. So, I did a quick search on the internet and here are the results..
Jasmine Tea has been known to act as a gentle sedative when drank. Jasmine by itself is also known to be a gentle remedy for inflammation. When combined with green tea, black tea, oolong tea and white tea, the resultant jasmine tea is infused with polyphenols with antioxidants that contribute to the following benefits;
- Jasmine Tea may help in overall maintenance of well-being.
- Jasmine Tea may help in the prevention of some forms of cancer.
- Jasmine Tea may be helpful in keeping heart diseases at bay.
- Jasmine Tea may help in reducing fat and body weight.
- Jasmine Tea may be helpful in the natural regulation of insulin.
- Jasmine Tea may be helpful in fighting bacteria and viruses.
Wahh... i didn't know Jasmine tea can help reduce fat and body weight. Perhaps i should buy it from now for myself. Well, I find this Jasmine tea contribute many positive side on our health. So, why don't you invest a little bit to have this tea for your own good health.
Have a great day.. Keep up healthy lifestyle.. :)