18 July 2013

My 1st Princess

Hello dear readers,

I just wanted to share with you my first Princess Cake. I never do this before. And i never think I could do such deco. Thank GOD i managed to complete this. 


 A birthday cake for a 3 years old Madelyn.


Miss Oly (the customer) actually wanted a Minnie Mouse's head but I couldn't found it around KK so I replaced it with the princess doll. She suggested me with princess doll by the way if in case I couldn't do the Minnie Mouse.

It turn out nice actually with this pinkish cake and princess doll. 
Hope to do more of this kind of decorations. 

The cake is a butter cake, provided with yam filling with fresh cream frosting, a special request by Miss Oly. 

Okay, that's it for today.
Have a great Thursday. :)



21 comments:

  1. cantik owh... I love it and the color combo pun naisss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik..bule buka kdai sda ni..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha tq..kalau ada duit blh lah buka kadai

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks moi.. mula2 teda idea suda tu saya hihi

      Delete
  4. Punya lawa tu cake! Bravo Bravo.. bulih place order kah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I heard yam filling? My mom and I love yam. This cake really nice. Macam dijual di kedai kek lah. Cantek betul sekali.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya yam filling la tu hehehe..:)
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  6. makin terrer sdh ko men-deco kan stel! *clap hands*

    ReplyDelete
  7. sy suka itu deco! cantik baa hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!!!! If you told us that you got it from a professional baker pun I'll believe tu! Cantik ohhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaa the cake's so pretty!! i wish i could order my own birthday cake..but i'd be weird. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice oohh! I love the huruf-huruf and the way you designed your cake. Kiyutly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaa...so cute the cake...Pinkish color..love it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...