17 June 2016

Kokol Farmstay

On the 5th June 2016 which is Sunday, we, the three of us (hubby, Gabriel and I) went for a short trip to Kampung Kokol. We've been there before but this year would be our first time to visit there.

The place is just like Kundasang with the cool breeze weather. Because the location is up at hills which is at a higher ground, you can see the outstanding view from up there. The Kota Kinabalu city view and the sea as well really amazing and so peaceful. Added with cool breeze, it makes you calm and peace at heart, far from the crowd and congestion in the city. I'll always amazed with this creation of God when I reached here. As if i want to be here every weekend, just sit quietly facing the view with my book and maybe updating my blog.

Few years ago, we had been to Kokol Haven Resort and Kasih Sayang Resort at Kampung Kokol. This time around, we tried out the Kokol Farmstay also located at Kampung Kokol. These three accomodations are situated not far from each other, thus you'll not loss or misguided to somewhere.

The Kokol Farmstay rate is around RM120-Rm180 per night. It's a 2 storey homestay with cafe and bbq facilities and meeting room as well. We've never been staying here, perhaps someday not just a day trip. Could bring other family members as well to stay here.

So, let photos do the talking. 



















That is all for now. Thank you for stopping by here. See you again in my next post. Till then have a great weekend. Oh ya, to those who haven't been to this place, perhaps this weekend would be nice for a day trip. 

God bless!



13 comments:

  1. Hi, Stella,

    May I know how to book a place to stay here? It seems that they do not have any website.

    Thank You.
    Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there friends, nice post and pleasant urging commented
    here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually happy to read this webpage posts which includes plenty of useful
    data, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saved as a favorite, I like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I discovered your website via Google even as looking for a comparable matter, your site came up,
    it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, just turned into aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this in future.
    Lots of people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am too
    delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much effort you put to create one of these wonderful informative web site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained
    over here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog
    that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something concerning this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tһanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your furtһer post
    thanks once again.
    cliϲk resources : Here’s Hоw To Lock
    Fiⅼes Like A Professional

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...