30 August 2021

I am Vaccinated

                     

                                                   I have completed Covid-19 vaccination. 


The 1st dose was on 30 July 2021. To be honest, during the process of injection, I didn't feel anything. It was a fast process. And thank God, there was no side effect. I can feel my arm a bit sore at the part of where the injection took place (only for 1 day), other than that overall was ok.

The vaccination took place at KDCA, Penampang. I must say I was lucky because the process was very smooth. Only few people queuing up during the vaccination process. Even though the vaccination includes up with those who were also taking the 2nd dose. My only concern was, if there were too many people queuing up, chances of the Covid-19 virus to spread out might be high. Praise to God , everything was fine.

While the 2nd dose was taken on 20 August 2021. I have been experiencing a side effect from the 2nd dose though. I felt painful on my joints and the whole body felt tired. I have to lie on the bed the whole day. Thanks to my husband willing to take care of the kids. The side effect lasted for a day only. Thank God. The next day I able to do daily activities as usual.

Towards herd immunity. I have done my part. Have you done yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...