27 August 2021

Beautiful Soul

Did I mentioned in my last post that I have lost friends and relatives this year?..

It was devastating a friend that've I known for years has gone forever. She was our fellow blogger too. During the years when we all, the circle of blogger friends actively updating our blogs. I still remember that this friend was so close. She was a cheerful person. We met in person few times, regularly chit-chats through FBs and Whatsapp. You can't tell she's sick. When in fact actually she was battling with cancer. 

She never tell anyone that she is sick or even her sickness become worse. She always happy and cheerfully type of person. She was strong like that and always stay positive. It was very very sad that she leaves us without saying good bye. It was really fast. I cried. Really really heartbreaking. In addition, this pandemic season, you cannot simply come and visit to pay last respect. What a sad situation.







Beautiful soul. That's how I remember her. 


Dear Just, 

I know you are resting well now up there. Thank you for the beautiful memories. I am glad that we had become friends and to know you is a blessing. A beautiful soul, strongest and positive women I've ever known.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...